Saturday, August 15, 2015

At this hour...

It has been a frustrating few months for Kitty the Blogger and Kitty the Creator.  As many know I am not the healthiest fruit in the tree and now that we know what the issues are, its all been a test to keep me going.

My computer and all the information I had was lost, and if anyone was trying to talk to me when I tried to log on, I didn't get the information.  I wasn't able to commit to Thrift Shop, Totally Top Shelf, or Fair Play.

As for my blogging I lost so many pictures it has been awful.  My significant other is still trying to restore the hardrive that failed.

I hope to return but can't put a definite on anything, at this time.  I hope people will understand my current situation.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

- Kitty 8.16.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment