Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I'm Back, I hope for a long while

I do apologize for the time off I have taken, after losing Mori, I lost more fur babies, and I lost real life friends. It's been a bit of hell.

I returned to SL only to have a nasty on sought of people I didn't know. I'm truly thinking it was some case of similar names. However, it was enough to make me want to move to a new AV.

In the following days, I am going to be doing a lot of pictures in Flikr and once that gets off the floor, I may become a Flickr only blogger. However, that is not set in stone by any means. I'm even in the process to buy a Mesh Head.

Thank you to all the people who continue to look at my blog, I will admit it is a labor of love, and one I am obviously coming back to. I hope you continue to enjoy my pictures, and whatever mood seems to move me. So without further ado and lots of love, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment